Estimated Reading Time: 1
Kanye West, 43 has conceded defeat in the ongoing US election. This news came up after the rapper and entrepreneur was recorded to have a little more than 57,000 votes.
In a twitter post that he made, Kanye wrote “WELP, Kanye West 2024”. He later deleted Welp and posted ‘Kanye 2024’; alluding that he will be back.
Earlier in the day, Kanye revealed that the 2020 Presidential elections would be the first time he would be voting and he voted for himself.
Kante tweeted, “God is so good Today I am voting for the first time in my life for the President of the United States, and it’s for someone I truly trust… me.
According to the Association Press, West appeared on the ballot in 12 states, where thousands of people voted for him.
The Presidential race remains in the stead of Joe Biden of Democratic party and Donald Trump of the Republican party.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary
- Gunmen who invaded Abuja orphanage demand for N30 Million
- Governor Kayode Fayemi, says herdsmen were not asked to vacate Ondo State – blames the media
- Just In: Court orders Kaduna prison to release El-Zakzaky’s wife, Zeenat for COVID treatment
- Police investigate Apostle Suleman for allegedly sleeping with pastor’s wife & threatening his life
- PDP justifies Wike’s N500Million donation to Sokoto State