Estimated Reading Time: 2
On Wednesday, Presidential spiritual advisor Paula White summoned angels from Africa and South America in a prayer service in an effort to secure Trump’s re-election in the ongoing United States election.
In the popular 3 minutes video shared, Paula White is seen praying passionately against “demonic confederacies” that are attempting to steal the election from President Donald Trump.
White said angels should ‘strike and strike and strike, for every individual against you’
She prayed intermittently in tongues and requested that “Angels should come from Africa”, “Angels should disperse from South America”
She said, “I hear victory, victory, victory in the corners of heaven. Angels are being released right now, angels are being dispersed right now. Angels are being dispersed from Africa right now, Africa right now. Africa right now, they are coming here (America) in the name of Jesus. From South America, they are coming (3x)”
White’s video appears on the Twitter trend list today, Thursday and some Nigerians have taken the video as a source of bant for some Nigerians partly because of the US visa ban on Nigeria and some other African countries.
One user tweeted, “Spoke to my angel buddies in Africa, they ‘re sitting this one out. (I think it’s cos they don’t have visa)
Another wrote, “Why are they calling our angels from Africa? What if anything happens suddenly and we need them?
This is unfair. We already have limited resources.”
Democrat Joe Biden is one state away from presidential victory after winning Michigan, placing him six electoral votes away from the needed 270.
He also won Wisconsin overnight. On election day, President Donald Trump won the battlegrounds of Florida, Ohio and Texas. The states of Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina and Pennsylvania are still in play, although Nevada will not report any votes until 3am, AEDT.
Meanwhile, President Trump falsely claimed victory over Democrat rival Joe Biden in the early hours of Wednesday (US time) when millions of votes remained uncounted.
The Trump campaign has also demanded a recount in Wisconsin and filed lawsuits to halt counting in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania after the President repeatedly claimed – without proof – that Biden’s gains were the result of electoral fraud.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- ‘Sheikh Gumi, others should exercise restraint’ Nigerian Army cautions
- COVID-19 Testing: Nigerian Government threatens to ban flights from UAE, Netherlands
- COVID-19: Ogun State receives 50,000 vaccine doses
- Nigerian students can now work in the UK after schooling; here’s the latest directive
- You promised to free her, Leah Sharibu’s family writes Buhari
- Breaking: No fewer than 19 persons have been abducted in Kutunku village in Niger State
- “OBJ, faults and all” – Kingsley Moghalu says former President Obasanjo is Nigeria’s best president since 1999
- Minister Pauline Tallen’s niece has been kidnapped In Jos
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping