Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kaduna State Government has imposed a 24-hour curfew on parts of Chikun and Kaduna South LGAs. The curfew areas are Barnawa, Kakuri and Television in Kaduna South LGA and Maraban Rido, Sabon Tasha, Narayi and Ungwan Romi of Chikun LGA.
KDSG in a statement issued Saturday appeals to all communities to reject incitement and violence, and urges all residents to expose and report criminal elements.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Nominations list for the 14th Headies Award is out, Check out the complete Nominations list
- Murder: Court upholds death sentence for Maryam Sanda
- Canadian Government supports Nigeria to strengthen security at the borders
- By-Election: Police in Lagos announce restriction of movement from 6am – 6pm in affected areas
- Arik Air sacks 300 staff members, claims economic hardship
- Patrick Vieira has been sacked as coach of Nice
- Just In: Appeal court sacks Senator Ifeanyi Araraume as Imo North APC candidate
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Police withdraws petition to end ongoing judicial panel
- CAN condemns Zabarmari massacre, calls it ‘satanic’
- Just in: Court remands Maina at Kuje Correction centre