Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kaduna State Government has imposed a 24-hour curfew on parts of Chikun and Kaduna South LGAs. The curfew areas are Barnawa, Kakuri and Television in Kaduna South LGA and Maraban Rido, Sabon Tasha, Narayi and Ungwan Romi of Chikun LGA.
KDSG in a statement issued Saturday appeals to all communities to reject incitement and violence, and urges all residents to expose and report criminal elements.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Buhari orders soldiers to shoot anybody seen with AK-47 – Garba Shehu
- Just in: EndSARS protesters stole $2m, N17m in my palace – Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu
- There is no big deal in Super Eagles travelling to Benin Republic by boat – NFF President
- COVID-19: Edo State confirms receipt of vaccines from Federal Government
- Federal Government should hire mercenaries to end insurgency – Borno Governor
- Cattle and Foodstuff Dealers Association decide to end blockade
- Gunmen storm Sokoto Commissioner’s house; kidnap family members
- Foodstuff, Cattle dealers insist strike will continue
- Oyo State will not provide free land for private ranching – Seyi Makinde
- Federal Government extends tenure of network operators on NIN/SIM registration