Estimated Reading Time: 1
The National Examinations Council has once again rescheduled exams meant for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. NewsWireNGR reports that This will be the second time NECO would be rescheduling the examination this week
The examination body said the affected papers would now be scheduled for November 17, 18 and 2020, while the time table for the papers would soon be made available.
The Head, Information and Public Relations Division, NECO, Azeez Sani, made the announcement in a statement on Wednesday.
He said, “This is to inform the general public and especially candidates that NECO has been constrained by circumstances beyond its control, to reschedule the papers meant for Thursday 22 October 2020, Friday 23 October 2020 and Saturday 24 October 2020.
“The affected papers are now scheduled for November 17, 18 and 19 2020. The examination time table for these papers will be made available subsequently.
“The council prays that the examinations will continue on Tuesday 27 October 2020, all things being equal, with the papers as originally scheduled in the examination time table. Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted.”
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- ‘Avoid politicians approaching you to destabilize the government’ – Buratai warns Generals
- Lagos Senatorial by-elections hold today
- ‘Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt Schork Award in International Journalism after five attempts in six years
- Ali Ndume to withdraw as Abdulrasheed Maina’s Surety
- Nominations the 14th Headies Award is out, Check out the complete list
- Murder: Court upholds death sentence for Maryam Sanda
- Canadian Government supports Nigeria to strengthen security at the borders
- By-Election: Police in Lagos announce restriction of movement from 6am – 6pm in affected areas
- Arik Air sacks 300 staff members, claims economic hardship
- Patrick Vieira has been sacked as coach of Nice