Estimated Reading Time: 1
The National Examinations Council has once again rescheduled exams meant for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. NewsWireNGR reports that This will be the second time NECO would be rescheduling the examination this week
The examination body said the affected papers would now be scheduled for November 17, 18 and 2020, while the time table for the papers would soon be made available.
The Head, Information and Public Relations Division, NECO, Azeez Sani, made the announcement in a statement on Wednesday.
He said, “This is to inform the general public and especially candidates that NECO has been constrained by circumstances beyond its control, to reschedule the papers meant for Thursday 22 October 2020, Friday 23 October 2020 and Saturday 24 October 2020.
“The affected papers are now scheduled for November 17, 18 and 19 2020. The examination time table for these papers will be made available subsequently.
“The council prays that the examinations will continue on Tuesday 27 October 2020, all things being equal, with the papers as originally scheduled in the examination time table. Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted.”
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Buhari orders soldiers to shoot anybody seen with AK-47 – Garba Shehu
- Just in: EndSARS protesters stole $2m, N17m in my palace – Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu
- There is no big deal in Super Eagles travelling to Benin Republic by boat – NFF President
- COVID-19: Edo State confirms receipt of vaccines from Federal Government
- Federal Government should hire mercenaries to end insurgency – Borno Governor
- Cattle and Foodstuff Dealers Association decide to end blockade
- Gunmen storm Sokoto Commissioner’s house; kidnap family members
- Foodstuff, Cattle dealers insist strike will continue
- Oyo State will not provide free land for private ranching – Seyi Makinde
- Federal Government extends tenure of network operators on NIN/SIM registration