Estimated Reading Time: 1
The National Examinations Council has announced the rescheduling of the Paper I Computer Studies Practical earlier fixed for today (Monday) between 10am and 1pm.
The paper has now been fixed for Monday, November 16, 2020, between 10am and 1pm.
In a statement issued on Sunday, the Head of Information and Public Relations Division, NECO, Azeez Sani, said the decision was caused by the #EndSARS protests that prevented free movement at the city entrance gate in Benin.
He said, “The NECO delivery truck had left its take-off point well in advance on Friday, October 16, 2020, earlier to deliver examination materials to some states and has been held up in the blockage since then.
“The council wishes to assure all stakeholders and the general public that the affected examination materials have been retrieved and are intact.”
”While regretting any inconveniences this rescheduling may cause our esteemed stakeholders, the Council has however taken this decision in order to maintain the integrity and security of its examinations procedures for seamless conduct of the Council’s examination,” Mr Sani wrote.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer