Estimated Reading Time: 1
The National Examinations Council has announced the rescheduling of the Paper I Computer Studies Practical earlier fixed for today (Monday) between 10am and 1pm.
The paper has now been fixed for Monday, November 16, 2020, between 10am and 1pm.
In a statement issued on Sunday, the Head of Information and Public Relations Division, NECO, Azeez Sani, said the decision was caused by the #EndSARS protests that prevented free movement at the city entrance gate in Benin.
He said, “The NECO delivery truck had left its take-off point well in advance on Friday, October 16, 2020, earlier to deliver examination materials to some states and has been held up in the blockage since then.
“The council wishes to assure all stakeholders and the general public that the affected examination materials have been retrieved and are intact.”
”While regretting any inconveniences this rescheduling may cause our esteemed stakeholders, the Council has however taken this decision in order to maintain the integrity and security of its examinations procedures for seamless conduct of the Council’s examination,” Mr Sani wrote.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government