Estimated Reading Time: 1
A 13-year-old #EndSARS protester has been killed in Sapele, Delta State.
Channels Television reports that the unidentified teenager died from injuries sustained after he fell off a moving truck.
The victim was said to have joined other youths protesting against police brutality and extrajudicial killings in Sapele when the incident happened.
The spokesman for the Delta State Police Command, Onome Onovwakpoyeya, confirmed the incident to Channels Television.
The corpse of the teenager was later wrapped with the national flag, placed on the back of the truck on open display at the Amukpe area of Sapele, causing massive traffic to commuters.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- INTERVIEW: Alkasim Abdulkadir provides rare insight into the battle against insurgency, nation building and why youths must chase money
- Muhyideen Kolawole: The Healthcare System in Nigeria is Collapsing
- Nasir el-rufai is “one of the real enemies” of Nigeria – Benue Governor Ortom says his Kaduna counterpart is an “ethnic champion and religious bigot”
- #EndSARS: Witness shared videos revealing Army shooting at protesters at the Lekki Toll
- Ohanaeze Chieftain vows to ‘put an executive Zik in Aso Rock in 2023’
- Police arrests 49 Shiite protesters in Abuja
- For the second time in a week, gunmen attack police station in Akwa Ibom
- ‘El-Rufai’s comments are mischievous’ – Igbo Leaders respond
- ‘You can’t get Presidency by threats or shouting victimhood’ – El Rufai says to South-East
- ‘A military takeover is not the solution to Nigeria’s problems’ – Adams Oshiomhole