Estimated Reading Time: 1
A 13-year-old #EndSARS protester has been killed in Sapele, Delta State.
Channels Television reports that the unidentified teenager died from injuries sustained after he fell off a moving truck.
The victim was said to have joined other youths protesting against police brutality and extrajudicial killings in Sapele when the incident happened.
The spokesman for the Delta State Police Command, Onome Onovwakpoyeya, confirmed the incident to Channels Television.
The corpse of the teenager was later wrapped with the national flag, placed on the back of the truck on open display at the Amukpe area of Sapele, causing massive traffic to commuters.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Twitter Lawsuit: “We got notice for the hearing late” Adamu Garba explains absence from court
- Mahmood Yakubu asks National Assembly to pass amended electoral act before Q1 2021
- Nigeria is the third most terrorized country in the world according to Global Terrorism Index
- Argentine football legend, Diego Maradona to be buried in Buenos Aires
- Lai Mohammed says despite recession, Nigeria’s economy is improving
- Cheta Nwanze: What NDIC really needs to succeed
- ‘Gowon is a man of honour ‘ Akinwunmi Adesina insists
- Fact Check: How true is Lai Mohammed’s claim that blank ammunition can not kill anyone?
- Imo State Government uncovers 300 ‘ghost workers’
- “I served Nigeria diligently ” Gowon reacts to UK MP’s theft accusations