Estimated Reading Time: 1
In Ondo State, South West Nigeria, across 18 local governments, voters have begun to cast their ballots to vote into office a governor for another four year tenure.
According to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), 17 parties are on the ballot, although some have collapsed their structures to campaign for others.
Incumbent Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu of the All Progressives Congress is also seeking re-election but is expected to face stiff competition from the Peoples Democratic Party’s Eyitayo Jegede and the Zenith Labour Party’s Agboola Ajayi.
NewsWireNGR Correspondents are across the state to provide you details of events happening in the state, follow our live blog for a breakdown..
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNG
- Ndoma-Egba tells hoodlums who broke into his house to return the robes of his late father who was a judge
- Lagos lawmaker says most young Nigerians are high on drugs in reaction to #EndSARS protest
- Cross River primary health care boss decries destruction of health centers
- Nigeria will ensure Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala emerges WTO DG; Federal Government vows
- Lagos Lawmaker says hoodlums hijacked #EndSARS protests because protesters gave them food
- Buhari says Nigeria’s economy too fragile for COVID-19 lockdown
- CBN releases guidelines for N75 billion youth investment fund
- #EndSARS: Did the Nigerian Government kill its citizens and tried to erase all the evidence?
- Former spokesman says Army used blank bullets in Lekki shooting; faults Amnesty International report
- Lagos schools to reopen November 2