Estimated Reading Time: 1
The federal government has put one of the jets in the presidential fleet up for sale.
The Hawker 4000 aircraft with registration number, 5N-FGX/: RC 066, was advertised for sale in a call for bid published in some national dailies on Wednesday.
The Cable reports that the cost was not indicated but Aviation Week Network, a global aviation platform, quoted Hawker Beechcraft, the manufacturers of the aircraft, as valuing it for $22.9 million as of 2012.
The advert said the jet, which has been in use since December 2011, has capacity for nine passengers and three crew members, and a range of 3,190-nautical mile flown.
It said interested buyers should inspect the aircraft at the presidential air fleet’s hangar located at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
Interested buyers were also requested to submit their closed bid to the committee for sale of aircraft at the office of the national security adviser (NSA), alongside a bank draft of $50,000.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- #EndSARS: Governors directed to establish security and human rights committees – Police Affairs Minister
- #EndSARS protests should continue says Benue State Governor Ortom
- #EndSARS: You have made your point, please call off the protest; Tinubu begs
- Governor Ayade swears in 3rd acting chief judge in 11 months, as lawyers protest
- #EndSARS protests: Lagos considers closure of schools
- Leave the road and let’s talk; Sanwo-Olu begs #EndSARS protesters
- 181 students, staff test positive for COVID-19 in Lagos private school
- Breaking: Another Prison attacked and inmates freed in Edo
- Nigerian lawmaker backs #EndSARS protesters
- Just In: Defence minister warns protesters against undermining National Security #EndSARS