Estimated Reading Time: 1
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently holding a meeting with the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo State, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
Ize-Iyamu was brought to the Presidential Villa, Abuja, by Governor of Yobe State and Chairman, APC Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee (CEONCPC), Mai Mala Buni
The Chairman of the APC National Campaign Council for Edo State Governorship Election and Governor of Kano State, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, and Chairman of the Progressive Governors Forum (PGF), Abubakar Bagudu are part of the lean delegation that is believed to have come to present the governorship candidate.
The party is expected to flag off the campaign on Saturday in Benin.
- Presidency says N-Power beneficiaries can now get permanent jobs
- Pogba shoots Manchester United to top of Premier League
- Fact Check: Tweet urging Nigerians to register for NIN or get banned is from a parody account
- After 6 days in captivity, Bauchi House of Assembly member has been released
- All Nigerians have the right to live in Oyo State – Seyi Makinde
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States