Estimated Reading Time: 1
Dozens of policemen have been reported circling the House of Joy Nunieh, the former MD of NDDC, who is scheduled to testify before a House of Reps panel today as part of the ongoing probe of NDDC.
According to Journalist Fisayo Soyombo, The policemen arrived at Nunieh’s residence at 3 Owuru Creek View, off Herbert Macaulay Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt, at about 4am
In an interview with Arise TV on Monday, July 13, Nunieh said she slapped Akpabio in his Abuja home for allegedly sexually harassing her.
The former NDDC boss further alleged that she was pressured by the minister to take an oath of allegiance, which she declined, thereby further souring their official relationship.
Arise TV news, where Ms Nunieh had shared her experiences with Godwill Akpabio in an earlier interview, also confirmed the report via their official Twitter account
- Labour unions threaten to disrupt MTN operations over alleged anti-labour practices
- Over 5 million people applied for N-Power Batch C – Sadiya Umar Farouq
- Not an all boys club anymore; meet Northern Nigeria’s only female Polo Player
- NECO has released 2020 examination timetable
- Nigerian Government may reciprocate the visa restriction imposed on its citizens by the United States, Others
- Abubakar Malami denies corruption allegations; writes to Buhari
- Covid-19: Lagos council demands fumigation fees, certificates from churches
- Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas tests positive for COVID-19
- Breaking: Federal High Court orders substituted service of disqualification suit on Ize-Iyamu
- Civil servants on levels 12, 13 have been directed to resume work