Estimated Reading Time: 1
Dozens of policemen have been reported circling the House of Joy Nunieh, the former MD of NDDC, who is scheduled to testify before a House of Reps panel today as part of the ongoing probe of NDDC.
According to Journalist Fisayo Soyombo, The policemen arrived at Nunieh’s residence at 3 Owuru Creek View, off Herbert Macaulay Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt, at about 4am
In an interview with Arise TV on Monday, July 13, Nunieh said she slapped Akpabio in his Abuja home for allegedly sexually harassing her.
The former NDDC boss further alleged that she was pressured by the minister to take an oath of allegiance, which she declined, thereby further souring their official relationship.
Arise TV news, where Ms Nunieh had shared her experiences with Godwill Akpabio in an earlier interview, also confirmed the report via their official Twitter account
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students
- Just In: Unknown number of travelers abducted in Osun State
- Breaking: Governor Akeredolu orders herdsmen to vacate Ondo forest reserves