Estimated Reading Time: 1
The All Progressives Congress has named the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello as chairman of its Ondo State Governorship Primary Election Committee.
This was contained in a statement titled: “Governor Yahaya Bello Heads Ondo State APC Governorship Primary Election Committee,” signed by the APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, in Abuja, on Thursday.
The statement read in part, “Ahead of the All Progressives Congress Ondo State Governorship Primary Election slated for July 20, 2020, the Governor Mai Mala Buni-led Caretaker/Extra-ordinary National Convention Planning Committee has constituted Primary Election and Appeal Committees.
“The Governor of Kogi State, H.E. Yahaya Bello will chair the Primary Election Committee while Emperor Chris Baywood Ibe will chair the Primary Election Appeal Committee.
“Ondo State Governorship Primary Election Committee*
1. H.E. Yahaya Bello – Chairman
2. Olorogun o’tega Emerhor OON – Secretary
3. Alwan Hassan – Member
4. Chief Samuel Sambo – Member
5. Hajiya Binta Salihu – Member
6. Mr. Emma Andy – Member
7. Dr. Adebayo Adelabu – Member
8. Abdullahi Aliyu – Member
9. Mrs. Margret Ngozi Igwe – Member.”
The statement also named members of the Ondo State Governorship Primary Election Appeal Committee. They are:
1. Emperor Chris Baywood Ibe – Chairman
2. Arch. Abdulmimuni Okara – Secretary
3. Mr. Festus Fientes – Member
4. Mr. Okon Owoefiak – Member
5. Mr. ABBA Isah – Member
6. Alh. Umar Duhu – Member
7. Hon. Sani El-katuzu – Member
8. Mrs. Osuere Eunice – Member
9. Emeka Agaba – Member
He said both Committees will be inaugurated by the Chairman of the APC Caretaker/Extra-ordinary National Convention Planning Committee, H.E. Mai Mala Buni at the APC National Secretariat by 3pm on Friday 17th July, 2020.
- Over 5 million people applied for N-Power Batch C – Sadiya Umar Farouq
- Not an all boys club anymore; meet Northern Nigeria’s only female Polo Player
- NECO has released 2020 examination timetable
- Nigerian Government may reciprocate the visa restriction imposed on its citizens by the United States, Others
- Abubakar Malami denies corruption allegations; writes to Buhari
- Covid-19: Lagos council demands fumigation fees, certificates from churches
- Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas tests positive for COVID-19
- Breaking: Federal High Court orders substituted service of disqualification suit on Ize-Iyamu
- Civil servants on levels 12, 13 have been directed to resume work
- EiE opens ‘Hacking the Nigeria Code’ online course for citizen engagement