Estimated Reading Time: 1
The All Progressives Congress has named the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello as chairman of its Ondo State Governorship Primary Election Committee.
This was contained in a statement titled: “Governor Yahaya Bello Heads Ondo State APC Governorship Primary Election Committee,” signed by the APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, in Abuja, on Thursday.
The statement read in part, “Ahead of the All Progressives Congress Ondo State Governorship Primary Election slated for July 20, 2020, the Governor Mai Mala Buni-led Caretaker/Extra-ordinary National Convention Planning Committee has constituted Primary Election and Appeal Committees.
“The Governor of Kogi State, H.E. Yahaya Bello will chair the Primary Election Committee while Emperor Chris Baywood Ibe will chair the Primary Election Appeal Committee.
“Ondo State Governorship Primary Election Committee*
1. H.E. Yahaya Bello – Chairman
2. Olorogun o’tega Emerhor OON – Secretary
3. Alwan Hassan – Member
4. Chief Samuel Sambo – Member
5. Hajiya Binta Salihu – Member
6. Mr. Emma Andy – Member
7. Dr. Adebayo Adelabu – Member
8. Abdullahi Aliyu – Member
9. Mrs. Margret Ngozi Igwe – Member.”
The statement also named members of the Ondo State Governorship Primary Election Appeal Committee. They are:
1. Emperor Chris Baywood Ibe – Chairman
2. Arch. Abdulmimuni Okara – Secretary
3. Mr. Festus Fientes – Member
4. Mr. Okon Owoefiak – Member
5. Mr. ABBA Isah – Member
6. Alh. Umar Duhu – Member
7. Hon. Sani El-katuzu – Member
8. Mrs. Osuere Eunice – Member
9. Emeka Agaba – Member
He said both Committees will be inaugurated by the Chairman of the APC Caretaker/Extra-ordinary National Convention Planning Committee, H.E. Mai Mala Buni at the APC National Secretariat by 3pm on Friday 17th July, 2020.
- INTERVIEW: Alkasim Abdulkadir provides rare insight into the battle against insurgency, nation building and why youths must chase money
- Muhyideen Kolawole: The Healthcare System in Nigeria is Collapsing
- Nasir el-rufai is “one of the real enemies” of Nigeria – Benue Governor Ortom says his Kaduna counterpart is an “ethnic champion and religious bigot”
- #EndSARS: Witness shared videos revealing Army shooting at protesters at the Lekki Toll
- Ohanaeze Chieftain vows to ‘put an executive Zik in Aso Rock in 2023’
- Police arrests 49 Shiite protesters in Abuja
- For the second time in a week, gunmen attack police station in Akwa Ibom
- ‘El-Rufai’s comments are mischievous’ – Igbo Leaders respond
- ‘You can’t get Presidency by threats or shouting victimhood’ – El Rufai says to South-East
- ‘A military takeover is not the solution to Nigeria’s problems’ – Adams Oshiomhole