Estimated Reading Time: 1
President Muhammadu Buhari received with deep pain the passing of Flying Officer, Tolulope Arotile, condoling with the family on loss of such a promising officer, whose short stay on earth impacted greatly on the nation, especially in peace and security.
The President salutes Arotile’s bravery in the field to protect the country from onslaught of bandits and terrorists, assuring that her memory will be indelible, and her efforts remembered.
President Buhari commiserates with the Nigerian Air Force, airmen, airwomen and all friends of the deceased, recalling her deft skills in manoeuvring combat helicopters, which he had physically witnessed with pride.
The President sympathises with government and people of Kogi State on the loss.
President Buhari prays that the Almighty God will receive the soul of the departed, and comfort the family she left behind.
Statement signed by @FemAdesina Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) July 15, 2020
- Joe Biden picks former rival Kamala Harris as running mate
- Mahatma Gandhi’s glasses go on sale August 21 for over $19,000
- Lagos courts deliver judgments on 122 sexual offences in 2020 – DPP
- 500 pioneer amotekun officers completed training with colourful passing out parade
- Covid-19: United States donates over 200 modern ventilators to Nigerian government
- Labour unions threaten to disrupt MTN operations over alleged anti-labour practices
- Over 5 million people applied for N-Power Batch C – Sadiya Umar Farouq
- Not an all boys club anymore; meet Northern Nigeria’s only female Polo Player
- NECO has released 2020 examination timetable
- Nigerian Government may reciprocate the visa restriction imposed on its citizens by the United States, Others