Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian singer and dancer, Peter Okoye, formerly of Psquare, has revealed that himself, his wife, their daughter and two of their domestic staff all tested positive to coronavirus.
In a recent video shared to his Instagram page, he described the past three weeks as being “hell” for himself and his family as he’s been ill with the disease but had been keeping it to himself.
Okoye stated that he finally decide to be open about his family’s situation so as to encourage people to indulge in the precautionary steps to fight against the disease.
He revealed how his wife Lola Omotayo, who while taking care of their daughter also contracted the virus shortly afterwards.
- 6 days after testing positive for COVID-19, Governor Akeredolu says he has recovered
- Federal Government is set to shut the Third Mainland Bridge for six months
- Journalists barred as Magu faces panel in Aso Rock while DSS denies arrest
- DSS has said it did not arrest Mr Ibrahim Magu, EFCC acting chairman
- Fredrick Nwabufo: EFCC’s Magu ‘arrested’: When the hunter becomes the bush meat
- Governor Ganduje of Kano has said that PDP is only interested in looting Edo State Treasury
- National Assembly to hold hearing on sexual and gender based violence in Nigeria
- Anti-Corruption activist; Hamzat Lawal declines NCF invitation
- Acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has been arrested by the Department of State Services.
- Kenya resumes international flight operations