Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian singer and dancer, Peter Okoye, formerly of Psquare, has revealed that himself, his wife, their daughter and two of their domestic staff all tested positive to coronavirus.
In a recent video shared to his Instagram page, he described the past three weeks as being “hell” for himself and his family as he’s been ill with the disease but had been keeping it to himself.
Okoye stated that he finally decide to be open about his family’s situation so as to encourage people to indulge in the precautionary steps to fight against the disease.
He revealed how his wife Lola Omotayo, who while taking care of their daughter also contracted the virus shortly afterwards.
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
- APC Lawmaker says water Bill is a Northern agenda to tighten the noose on the South
- European airlines are reducing fares to attract passengers and fill the planes that are still flying
- “An orchestrated sabotage” – How President Buhari described attack on Borno Governor that left scores dead
- Borno Governor speaks about ambush of his convoy that left police officers and soldiers dead
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Nigeria at 60- The colonialists never left; they are Nigerian politicians
- Demola Olarewaju joins TStv as Head of Corporate Affairs
- Ondo 2020: INEC says electoral materials will arrive Akure October 5
- Passengers missing as truck plunges into river in Lagos
- Breaking: Nigerian Government to reform ticketing process in response to NewsWireNGR Investigation on Abuja-Kaduna rail