Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian singer and dancer, Peter Okoye, formerly of Psquare, has revealed that himself, his wife, their daughter and two of their domestic staff all tested positive to coronavirus.
In a recent video shared to his Instagram page, he described the past three weeks as being “hell” for himself and his family as he’s been ill with the disease but had been keeping it to himself.
Okoye stated that he finally decide to be open about his family’s situation so as to encourage people to indulge in the precautionary steps to fight against the disease.
He revealed how his wife Lola Omotayo, who while taking care of their daughter also contracted the virus shortly afterwards.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’