Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ondo State Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi, has on Sunday resigned his membership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Apoi Ward 2, Ese Odo Local Government Area of the State.
This comes few hours after he was restrained from moving out of the Government House in Alagbaka, Akure, the state capital, by the state Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami and his team.
Tendering his resignation letter at the APC secretariat in Apoi Ward 2, Ese Odo LGA, Ajayi said everyone is inclined to the reason he quit the APC.
Shortly after, he went to the secretariat of the PDP in the ward where he announced his defection to the party and obtained his party card.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’