Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the reconstitution of the Board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, after the expiration of the term of the board members appointed in 2016.
In a statement signed by the senior special adviser to the president on media and publicity Femi Adesina
According to the statement Members of the new Board were Mohammed Lawal (North West), Tajudeen Umar (North East),and Adamu Mahmood Attah (North Central
Others were Senator Magnus Abe (South South), Dr Stephen Dike (South East), and Chief Pius Akinyelure (South West).
The new board will be in place for three years.
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits