Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) in its latest report on the coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria has confirmed 7,526 cases as at May 23rd.
Lagos State, the epicentre of the disease in Nigeria recorded 133 new cases while Oyo recorded 32. Other states with new cases along with Lagos and Oyo, that totalled 265 (total newly confirmed cases) include: 28-Edo; 23-Ogun; 22-FCT; 6-Plateau; 5-Kaduna; 3-Borno; 3-Niger; 2-Kwara; 2-Bauchi; 2-Anambra; 2-Enugu.
According to the summary posted on twitter, “265 new cases of #COVID19; 133-Lagos 34-Oyo 28-Edo 23-Ogun 22-FCT 6-Plateau 5-Kaduna 3-Borno 3-Niger 2-Kwara 2-Bauchi 2-Anambra 2-Enugu 7526 cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria Discharged: 2174 Deaths: 221″…
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://www.paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria’s population and demographic dividends
- In Nigeria, Lagos Boys Bleach their lips and dare the consequences
- NNPC Sacks 850 Oil Workers – PENGASSAN
- Kwara Governor invites EFCC to probe Kwara LG funds
- Over 200 Lagos doctors have been infected with COVID-19 – Medical Guild
- Decapitated, dismembered body of Gokada CEO found in NYC apartment
- Nigeria’s first female combat helicopter pilot has died
- Enugu airport will reopen August 30
- Goodluck Jonathan appointed ECOWAS apecial envoy to Mali
- Lagos lawmakers directed to undergo COVID-19 test