Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, just announced that the overall Coronavirus cases in Nigeria has risen to 70 with an additional 5 cases recorded in Ibadan and in Abuja.
According to the tweet by NCDC, Five new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria: 3 in FCT & 2 in Oyo State As at 08:00 pm 27th March there are 70 cases of confirmed #COVID19 reported Nigeria. 3 have been discharged with 1 death.
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing, decontamination for budget ministry
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists
- Just In: Police arrests 25-year-old Wasiu Bankole for allegedly raping a 70-year-old woman
- Innovation in Times of Crisis: How a Nigerian Inventor is taking the lead
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG
- Nigerian Airforce records first all-female crew on operational ISR mission
- Civil Society groups in Nigeria call for a state of emergency on SGBV in Nigeria.
- Lagos State Government to reverse Land Use Charge
- Female bodies and the illusion of safe spaces in Nigeria