Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Prof Akin Abayomi, has said a Nigerian who returned from France three days ago is in isolation at the Infectious Disease Centre, Yaba.
Abayomi at a briefing on Thursday said the patient was referred to the Infectious Disease Hospital by a private hospital in Lagos.
The Commissioner said the result of the patient would be released as soon as he gets it.
“He is a Nigerian who went to France, spent seven days in France, returned to Lagos three days ago and presented with headache and some respiratory symptoms”.
“This is because he has been in a country where there is an active person-to-person transmission, it could be common cold and there is a possibility that it could be coronavirus” he stated.
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants
- FG approves reimbursement of funds expended by States in fixing Federal roads
- Court reinstates five Kano lawmakers suspended for backing dethroned Emir Sanusi
- Lawmakers to amend Labour Act to strengthen NLC
- INEC must provide face masks for voters in Edo and Ondo – Falana
- Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki arrives APC National Secretariat
- Just In: Gunmen invaded Kaduna community, killing villagers in Kajuru Local Govt
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence