Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria (Amen), Reverend Father Ejike Camillus Anthony, Ebenezer Mbaka, has visited the Imo state governors office and dedicated the office and the entire building to God.
Mbaka was said to have spent about three hours, cleansing and dedicating the building to God.
Punch Newspaper sources at the State Government House, Owerri, say; “Fr. Mbaka was here (Government House) on Wednesday. He was the one who dedicated the governor’s office. He was here for over three hours. He came with another priest, Fr Otimbodombo, and his church workers.
“He was in one of the cars for a long time before he came down and dedicated the governor’s office. We later besieged him and he started blessing us and blessed our sacramental’s and chaplets.
“Fr Mbaka personally prayed for me and I was happy. He blessed my chaplet which I will be using for prayers. They left after staying for, at least, three hours. ”
Recall that the Catholic Priest of Enugu Dioceses, had prophesied that Hope Uzodinma would take over from Emeka Ihedioha.
- Propsed bill to require operators of lottery, pools, betting companies to pay N20 million license fee in Lagos
- Federal Government to deduct illegal mining fees from states’ allocations
- NiMET management appeal staff to shelve planned strike
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria added 7,999 PhD holders to the unemployment market in 21 months
- Traders told me the story about northern governor leading Boko Haram says Mailafia
- Rights group writes US, Buhari, Ganduje, condemns religious policing in Nigeria
- NJC releases list of nominees for Supreme Court appointments
- Resume or be sacked, Ebonyi government threatens striking workers
- DSS to clamp down on notable personalities and groups who incite a breakdown of law and order
- Ogun State Government suspends lockdown