Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Mi-17 attack helicopter of the Nigerian Air Force has crashed in the northeast during a counter-insurgency operation.
The NAF Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Vice Marshal Olatokunbo Adesanya, who confirmed that the helicopter “suffered mishap”, noted that the aircraft had a significant damage but no life was lost.
More details to follow.
- Bishop Kukah explains why Buhari makes it difficult for Nigerians to celebrate diversity
- Ondo 2020: Agboola plans to rig in Ilaje, says Akeredolu
- “I did not campaign against subsidy” – Pastor Tunde Bakare
- Fredrick Nwabufo: The injurious lies in Buhari’s Independence Day speech
- Protesters besiege the US embassy Abuja, demands Buhari’s resignation
- “Governance is not magic” – Babatunde Fashola says Nigerians are looking for results in the wrong place
- “It makes no sense for oil to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia” – Buhari
- Just In: No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters arrested in Lagos
- Cheta Nwanze: Between the bar and the bench
- Tinubu says Lagos is an example of the success story of Nigeria