Estimated Reading Time: <1
Three former Nigerian leaders, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) and Abdulsalami Abubakar met in Minna, capital of Niger state, on Monday afternoon.
According to LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPER, the meeting which lasted for over two hours held at the hilltop home of IBB.
The newspaper said visitors who usually besiege Babangida’s house were streamlined, with some of them stopped from entering the house ahead of the arrival of Obasanjo.
Abubakar Bello, governor of Niger state, was said to have received Obasanjo at Minna airport and took him to IBB home.
The closest domestic and security staff in the house of IBB were reportedly excused from the inner chamber at the time the meeting started.
The meeting was said to have lasted for over two hours.
Details of the meeting were not made public.
- Candidate in the NBA elections, Dele Adesina, seeks election cancellation
- Just In: Ekiti workers suspend warning strike
- ‘Oshiomhole seeking the third term as a governor’ by proxy – Edo State Deputy Governor
- Oyewole Michael: One year after, will Dadiyata ever be found?
- NDDC Management denies fresh corruption allegations in new statement
- Lagos Chamber of Commerce says NIPOST guidelines must be removed
- WAEC is deliberately creating a wedge between young Muslims and the mosque says MURIC
- After 15 years, Shoprite considers ending its Nigeria operations
- In Ogun state, parents reject N25,000 COVID-19 test levy for returning students
- $125 million fraud: NNPC to take Mexican oil firm to court