Estimated Reading Time: <1
Three former Nigerian leaders, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) and Abdulsalami Abubakar met in Minna, capital of Niger state, on Monday afternoon.
According to LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPER, the meeting which lasted for over two hours held at the hilltop home of IBB.
The newspaper said visitors who usually besiege Babangida’s house were streamlined, with some of them stopped from entering the house ahead of the arrival of Obasanjo.
Abubakar Bello, governor of Niger state, was said to have received Obasanjo at Minna airport and took him to IBB home.
The closest domestic and security staff in the house of IBB were reportedly excused from the inner chamber at the time the meeting started.
The meeting was said to have lasted for over two hours.
Details of the meeting were not made public.
- Governor Ayade swears in 3rd acting chief judge in 11 months, as lawyers protest
- #EndSARS protests: Lagos considers closure of schools
- Leave the road and let’s talk; Sanwo-Olu begs #EndSARS protesters
- 181 students, staff test positive for COVID-19 in Lagos private school
- Breaking: Another Prison attacked and inmates freed in Edo
- Nigerian lawmaker backs #EndSARS protesters
- Just In: Defence minister warns protesters against undermining National Security #EndSARS
- “The ongoing protests show that there is hidden agenda, APC on #EndSARS
- Protesters block airport road as Soldiers take over #EndSARS locations in Abuja
- Breaking: Edo State Government declares 24-hour curfew #EndSARS