Estimated Reading Time: <1
Three former Nigerian leaders, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) and Abdulsalami Abubakar met in Minna, capital of Niger state, on Monday afternoon.
According to LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPER, the meeting which lasted for over two hours held at the hilltop home of IBB.
The newspaper said visitors who usually besiege Babangida’s house were streamlined, with some of them stopped from entering the house ahead of the arrival of Obasanjo.
Abubakar Bello, governor of Niger state, was said to have received Obasanjo at Minna airport and took him to IBB home.
The closest domestic and security staff in the house of IBB were reportedly excused from the inner chamber at the time the meeting started.
The meeting was said to have lasted for over two hours.
Details of the meeting were not made public.
- PDP Condemns arrest of Salihu Tanko Yakasai, by the Department of State Services
- Group demands the release of Salihu Yakasai, abducted for criticising the President
- Abduction Scare: Kano State Governor orders the closure of four tertiary institutions in the state
- Northern Elders Forum says Nigerians have lost faith in the Federal Government
- Governor Ganduje has sacked Salihu Tanko Yakasai
- Police arrest Ogun deputy speaker for alleged assault
- Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele says the naira has depreciated
- Breaking: Abducted Kagara Science College boys reportedly Released
- Breaking: In a Gestapo style, Ganduje’s aide, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, arrested and moved to Abuja from Kano
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state