Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday again failed to attend the Federal Executive Council meeting.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo presided over the meeting which is being attended by majority of the ministers.
Buhari’s spokesmen, Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu as well as the president’s personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, had arrived the council chamber, apparently in expectation of their boss’ attendance.
Osinbajo and the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, arrived the council chambers of the Presidential Villa at 10:59am.
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo