Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday again failed to attend the Federal Executive Council meeting.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo presided over the meeting which is being attended by majority of the ministers.
Buhari’s spokesmen, Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu as well as the president’s personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, had arrived the council chamber, apparently in expectation of their boss’ attendance.
Osinbajo and the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, arrived the council chambers of the Presidential Villa at 10:59am.
- Candidate in the NBA elections, Dele Adesina, seeks election cancellation
- Just In: Ekiti workers suspend warning strike
- ‘Oshiomhole seeking the third term as a governor’ by proxy – Edo State Deputy Governor
- Oyewole Michael: One year after, will Dadiyata ever be found?
- NDDC Management denies fresh corruption allegations in new statement
- Lagos Chamber of Commerce says NIPOST guidelines must be removed
- WAEC is deliberately creating a wedge between young Muslims and the mosque says MURIC
- After 15 years, Shoprite considers ending its Nigeria operations
- In Ogun state, parents reject N25,000 COVID-19 test levy for returning students
- $125 million fraud: NNPC to take Mexican oil firm to court