Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration is determined to return Nigerian to a producing nation.
Buhari said this at the inauguration of the Nigeria Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) 2017-2020.
He expressed optimism that the plan will have a positive effect on the country, and appealed to Nigerians to monitor the implementation of the document.
Among those who attended the programme were Senate President Bukola Saraki; Yakubu Dogara, speaker of the house of representatives; and John Oyegun, national chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC).
- Activist Awosanya says advocacy efforts against Police brutality, other issues, yielding results
- Breaking: In Lagos; Worship centres to reopen June 19 – Says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists
- Just In: Police arrests 25-year-old Wasiu Bankole for allegedly raping a 70-year-old woman
- Innovation in Times of Crisis: How a Nigerian Inventor is taking the lead
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG