Estimated Reading Time: <1
Cross River State Governor Ben Ayade on Tuesday met behind closed-doors with President Muhammadu Buhari.
The meeting, which lasted 45 minutes, took place at the president’s residence at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja.
It was learnt that the governor was at the Villa to discuss the N700 billion Bakassi seaport project proposed by his administration.
The deep seaport and the 260 kilometre superhighway projects in the state are estimated to cost about N700 billion.
The Federal Government had given the state government the approval to recruit a transaction advisor for the project.
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board