Estimated Reading Time: <1
Security operatives on Wednesday raided the Abuja residence of a man identified as a brother to the former First Lady, Patience Jonathan.
The house is located in Maitama, in the nation’s capital city.
Although the spokesperson for the Police has not confirmed the incident, there were reports that police officers in uniform carried out the raid.
According to sources close to Channels Television, the operatives searched all the rooms in the house.
The house was allegedly bought for her brother by Patience Jonathan who is having a court battle with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over the ownership of a controversial $15 million.
- Governor Wike signs executive order proscribing IPOB in Rivers
- Fact Check: Reno Omokri’s claim on Nigeria’s foreign debt is false
- How the CDD Election Analysis Center work to foster democracy in Nigeria
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013