Estimated Reading Time: <1
Security operatives on Wednesday raided the Abuja residence of a man identified as a brother to the former First Lady, Patience Jonathan.
The house is located in Maitama, in the nation’s capital city.
Although the spokesperson for the Police has not confirmed the incident, there were reports that police officers in uniform carried out the raid.
According to sources close to Channels Television, the operatives searched all the rooms in the house.
The house was allegedly bought for her brother by Patience Jonathan who is having a court battle with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over the ownership of a controversial $15 million.
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence