Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria National Emergency Agency, NEMA has confirmed that only two persons who were the suicide bombers died in a botched attack in Maiduguri, Borno State on Sunday.
The incident occurred close to the popular Monday Market in Maiduguri.
“Nemesis has caught up with a male and a female suicide bombers who died from their explosive in Maiduguri Sunday morning before they reach their soft-target.
“The incident occurred close to the popular Monday Market in Maiduguri.
Officials of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) also confirmed that 17 persons were injured due to the blast while escaping from the scene. The injured persons, according to NEMA, are being attended to by medical personnel in a specialist hospital in Maiduguri.
- IGP orders investigation into Police petition seeking to end judicial panel
- Ojukwu’s son and wife trade words over Obiano
- Governor Ayade decries exclusion of Bakassi Strike Force from amnesty program
- #EndSARS Protester, Eromosele Adene says indiscriminate profiling of youths is a problem in Nigeria
- ‘Your best is not good enough’, Buhari chastises Service Chiefs
- Abdulrasheed Maina has been brought back to Nigeria after arrest In Niger Republic
- Ghanaian President embroiled in corruption scandal
- Police ask Cross River Judicial Panel of Inquiry to stop sitting
- Lai Mohammed says those asking Buhari to resign over insecurity are “playing dirty politics”.
- ‘President Muhammadu Buhari should fire the people he hired to work for the country’ – Rochas Okorocha