Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria National Emergency Agency, NEMA has confirmed that only two persons who were the suicide bombers died in a botched attack in Maiduguri, Borno State on Sunday.
The incident occurred close to the popular Monday Market in Maiduguri.
“Nemesis has caught up with a male and a female suicide bombers who died from their explosive in Maiduguri Sunday morning before they reach their soft-target.
“The incident occurred close to the popular Monday Market in Maiduguri.
Officials of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) also confirmed that 17 persons were injured due to the blast while escaping from the scene. The injured persons, according to NEMA, are being attended to by medical personnel in a specialist hospital in Maiduguri.
- Breaking: Nasarawa State Governor’s father hospitalised, governor’s residence, palace decontaminated
- Breaking: Video shows possible gory details of Policemen killed in Kogi bank robbery
- Covid 19: Refugee Commission and Sen Garba Mohammed’s selflessness during a global Pandemic
- Open Treasury: BudgIT identified faults, calls on government to fix it
- Activist Awosanya says advocacy efforts against Police brutality, other issues, yielding results
- Breaking: In Lagos; Worship centres to reopen June 19 – Says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists