Estimated Reading Time: <1
US-based Nigerian, Oluseyi Kuye has been rumoured to be her new man, but when Thenetng reached out to the TV star, she said there’s NOTHING to confirm.
It’s over a year since her marriage to Maje Ayida failed. Her 2014 marriage to the fitness coach hit the rocks in June 2015, after he impregnated his ex-lover, Anita Solomon, who eventually gave birth to a baby boy in July 2015.
The estranged couple are still best of friends after we saw their PDA at her surprise 32nd birthday gig thrown by her supposed new lover.
Seyi has however gushed about Toke several times on social media, as they try to keep their romance underground, TheNetNG gathered.
An eyewitness spotted the couple together at comedian, Tee A’s 20th anniversary dinner in September, and the 2016 Road to MAMA Lagos concert in October.
Seyi, a graduate from Wichita State University in America is one of the directors at INITORCS, a Nigerian engineering and construction company.
Toke filed for a divorce from her former husband on March 9, 2016 through her lawyers, seeking an official dissolution of the marriage, citing adultery, cruelty and irreconcilable differences as her reasons.
In conclusion, the media personality has shown she’s not done with love after her recent marriage woes.
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19