Estimated Reading Time: <1
US-based Nigerian, Oluseyi Kuye has been rumoured to be her new man, but when Thenetng reached out to the TV star, she said there’s NOTHING to confirm.
It’s over a year since her marriage to Maje Ayida failed. Her 2014 marriage to the fitness coach hit the rocks in June 2015, after he impregnated his ex-lover, Anita Solomon, who eventually gave birth to a baby boy in July 2015.
The estranged couple are still best of friends after we saw their PDA at her surprise 32nd birthday gig thrown by her supposed new lover.
Seyi has however gushed about Toke several times on social media, as they try to keep their romance underground, TheNetNG gathered.
An eyewitness spotted the couple together at comedian, Tee A’s 20th anniversary dinner in September, and the 2016 Road to MAMA Lagos concert in October.
Seyi, a graduate from Wichita State University in America is one of the directors at INITORCS, a Nigerian engineering and construction company.
Toke filed for a divorce from her former husband on March 9, 2016 through her lawyers, seeking an official dissolution of the marriage, citing adultery, cruelty and irreconcilable differences as her reasons.
In conclusion, the media personality has shown she’s not done with love after her recent marriage woes.
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi
- In Lagos, Police vows to go after hoodlums and criminals in Lekki and Ajah areas
- Why Government must realize that digital currency is the future
- Breaking: APC pulls out of ongoing local government polls in Delta
- CBN Introduce incentives to diaspora remittances: Beneficiaries to get N5 for every USD received
- Breaking: In Kaduna, Gunmen storm Federal Airport Authority quarters, abduct staff, family members
- Buhari and Osinbajo get Vaccinated against COVID-19, when will poor Nigerians get theirs?
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo