Estimated Reading Time: <1
US-based Nigerian, Oluseyi Kuye has been rumoured to be her new man, but when Thenetng reached out to the TV star, she said there’s NOTHING to confirm.
It’s over a year since her marriage to Maje Ayida failed. Her 2014 marriage to the fitness coach hit the rocks in June 2015, after he impregnated his ex-lover, Anita Solomon, who eventually gave birth to a baby boy in July 2015.
The estranged couple are still best of friends after we saw their PDA at her surprise 32nd birthday gig thrown by her supposed new lover.
Seyi has however gushed about Toke several times on social media, as they try to keep their romance underground, TheNetNG gathered.
An eyewitness spotted the couple together at comedian, Tee A’s 20th anniversary dinner in September, and the 2016 Road to MAMA Lagos concert in October.
Seyi, a graduate from Wichita State University in America is one of the directors at INITORCS, a Nigerian engineering and construction company.
Toke filed for a divorce from her former husband on March 9, 2016 through her lawyers, seeking an official dissolution of the marriage, citing adultery, cruelty and irreconcilable differences as her reasons.
In conclusion, the media personality has shown she’s not done with love after her recent marriage woes.
- Algeria, Kenya, Libya and others affected as UAE stop new visas to citizens of 13 mostly Muslim countries
- Senate invite Communications Minister over insecurity
- #EndSARS: Federal Government reaches out to UK over sanction threats
- Nigerian Government may soon reopen land borders
- Breaking: Diego Maradona is dead
- Police on escort duty shoot 17 year old girl, others in Bayelsa
- Nnamdi Kanu’s trial to begin in absentia
- Ondo lawmakers divided over deputy speaker’s impeachment
- Finance Minister says Nigeria’s land borders will be reopened soon
- ‘Nigerian airlines are safe’; NCAA insists