Estimated Reading Time: <1
Professor Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross River State has again shocked political watchers with the appointment of an additional 1, 106 advisers, adding to the dozens he had previously appointed some months back.
The latest development was announced Tuesday by his chief press secretary, Mr. Christian Ita. He said the appointments would take effect on November 1, 2016.
See full names of appointees and their designations.
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013
- President Buhari launches 2021 Armed Forces, Remembrance Day emblem and appeal fund
- Returning looted goods may not save you from prosecution -Police say
- Osun Govt begins house-to-house search for stolen items