Estimated Reading Time: <1
Professor Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross River State has again shocked political watchers with the appointment of an additional 1, 106 advisers, adding to the dozens he had previously appointed some months back.
The latest development was announced Tuesday by his chief press secretary, Mr. Christian Ita. He said the appointments would take effect on November 1, 2016.
See full names of appointees and their designations.
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor