Estimated Reading Time: <1
The lingering political tussle between the Kano State Governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and his predecessor, Dr. Rabi’u Musa, has taken a new dimension with former threatening to probe the latter.
A statement signed by the state commissioner of information, Malam
Muhammad Garba and made available to newsmen stated that Ganduje will probe Senator Kwankwaso’s administration if the Kwankwasiyya movement continues to spread falsehood against his administration in the state.
He said: “This deliberate distortion of facts and spreading of falsehood is capable of provoking the government to drop its non confrontational stance and institute commission of inquiry to probe the previous administration particularly on illegal land deals, education and infrastructure.”
- A total of N281 billion has so far been released to the NDDC since 2016 – here’s why the senate declared open an investigation
- Attorney General, member Nasarawa state task force test positive for COVID-19
- Nigeria begin evacuation of another batch of citizens stranded in Europe
- Opinion: Violence in Nigeria has taken diverse forms in recent times
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit
- The Vice President did not collect N4 Billion from Magu – Laolu Akande
- Federal government approves N108 billion for road projects
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities