Estimated Reading Time: <1
A lecturer of the Department of Computer Science at Bayero University in Kano State, Saminu Aliyu Kiri has been kidnapped alongside two othr persons.
According to SR, news medium, he was kidnapped on his way back from supervising a Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES).
An official from the university confirmed the kidnap, stating that he was returning from Oyo when the incident happened.
Sources also say the kidnappers have yet to make any demands.
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS