Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actor Prince Eke ponders on the expensive fee of schools owned by churches.
According to actor, “How can a church own a school and the poor can’t attend it…? How can you be teaching people how they can make it to the kingdom of God when they can’t enter your own earthly ‘kingdom’, built with people’s tithes and donations…? How can Christian schools be the most expensive schools in Nigeria now…? How can one relate this to the term “Christianity” with regards to the “Early Christian Community” ?
“Note: Most of the good people in the world now have nothing to do with christianity, just like most Christians are far from it too. Another academic session, and parents are paying through their noses to send the kids back to school. A word will always be enough for the wise! Happy a nice day!”
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013
- President Buhari launches 2021 Armed Forces, Remembrance Day emblem and appeal fund
- Returning looted goods may not save you from prosecution -Police say
- Osun Govt begins house-to-house search for stolen items