Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Super Eagles skipper, Joseph Yobo, has signed for Kano Pillars as the League Management Company (LMC) Ambassador and could make his debut against Sunshine Stars next week.
Four-time champions Pillars, Ifeanyi Ubah, Akwa United and Wikki were all in the race to sign the defender, who won 101 caps for Nigeria, africanFootball.com reports.
Yobo featured for several clubs in Europe notably Standard Liege in Belgium, Everton and Norwich in the English Premier League, Turkish giants Fenerbache, and French side Olympique Marseille .
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems