Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Super Eagles skipper, Joseph Yobo, has signed for Kano Pillars as the League Management Company (LMC) Ambassador and could make his debut against Sunshine Stars next week.
Four-time champions Pillars, Ifeanyi Ubah, Akwa United and Wikki were all in the race to sign the defender, who won 101 caps for Nigeria, africanFootball.com reports.
Yobo featured for several clubs in Europe notably Standard Liege in Belgium, Everton and Norwich in the English Premier League, Turkish giants Fenerbache, and French side Olympique Marseille .
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid