Estimated Reading Time: <1
Terrorist group, Boko Haram, has set up an FM station broadcasting on 96.8 frequency, the Hausa service of Voice of America has said.
According to the report, villagers living in the village of Tolkomari in the far north state of Cameroon said they tune to the station which spread Boko Haram’s propaganda challenging statements from authorities that they are winning the war.
Read the report in Hausa below…
Kungiyar Boko haram sun bude wani tashar radiyo na FM, wanda suke watsa farfaganda na kalubalatar kasashen dake yaki dasu ke fadi na cewa ana samun galaba akansu, wannan gidan radiyo dai an kafa shine garin Tolkomari a jihar arewa mai nisa kan iyakar Najeriya da kasar Kamaru.
Suna watsa shirye shiryen su a zangon FM, akan mita 96.8, jama’a a garin na Tolkomari, sun ce suna kamo tashar wannan gidan radiyo.
Wannan lamari dai yan ciwa gwamnatin kasar ta Kamaru tuwo a kwarya domin gano inda ‘yan kungiyar ta Boko Haram, ke watsa shirye shiryen su, amma masu iya Magana na cewa idan aka juri zuwa kogi da tulu wata rana za’a dawo da gammo.
- New details emerge on the arrest of Abia lawyer allegedly detained by DSS without trial
- 100 pilots at Bristow helicopters have been fired
- Federal government develops national policy on virtual meetings
- Insecurity: President Buhari directs security operatives to re-strategise
- Nigerian Govt increase the fine for hate speech from N500,000 to 5 million naira
- “We want a free and fair election” – Governor Wike wants INEC to be apolitical in Edo State
- Breaking: Kwara deputy governor and wife test positive for COVID-19
- Buhari orders Niger Delta Development Commission to pay its scholarship beneficiaries studying abroad
- Hamzat Lawal listed as a Global Malala Fund Education Champion
- Former AGF, Mohammed Adoke pleads not guilty to money laundering charges