Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has conducted its ward ad-hoc delegate election across the 18 local government areas of Edo State.
Former Governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswan, led a delegation from the national body of the party to monitor the conduct of the election in some wards in Benin City, the capital of the State.
He stated that the process was part of the PDP’s readiness to take over power from the All Progressives Congress in the State.
The Edo State Governorship primary election of the PDP will be held on the 20th of June, 2016.
- States take Federal Government to the Supreme Court over funding
- Trans fat: Nigeria still on the road finalise regulation
- VP Osinbajo urges leaders of destination countries to insist on repatriation of illicit funds & their proceeds
- INEC replaces manual voting with automated voting system
- NNPC to be commercialized in new PIB draft – Minister
- We will pass the Petroleum Industry Bill speedily says Gbajabiamila
- President Buhari says “we need a corruption-free public sector to achieve transformation”
- Amaechi left a legacy of white elephant projects says Governor Wike
- N2.67 billion school feeding funds have been diverted to private accounts; ICPC reveals
- President Buhari writes to President Xi Jinping of China