Estimated Reading Time: <1
Minister of Information Lai Mohammed stated at the ongoing inaugural town hall meeting holding in Abuja, that his only sin was talking too much..
“I believe that my only sin is talking too much before the elections & I now have to pay the price” -Lai Mohammed
The event, termed “Buharimeter” organized by Centre for Democracy and Development is aimed at assessing the one year in office of President Buhari and his administration.
Four other ministers, Babatunde Fashola(Power,Works, and Housing) Audu Ogbeh (Agriculture and Rural Development), Amina Mohammed (Environment) and Udo Udoma (Budget and National Planning) are also present at the town hall meeting.
Organised by the Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD), the Town Hall with the government seeks to examine ‘THE STATE OF NATION’.
The town hall meeting, which is conceptualized to strengthen citizens’ engagement with government, will have in attendance members of the business, labour, political parties, students, CSOs, media and diplomatic communities.
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?