Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s Minister for Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola has declared that his children are also suffering from the erratic power supply plaguing the country.
The minster while speaking on Channels TV yesterday added that his children as a result of the poor electricity supply presently being experienced in the country have developed Heat rashes adding that they also sweat a lot.
He said: “It’s a very hot season of the year. I see my children too sweating, having heat rash and they look at me like what are you doing about this thing. Let me be very clear, this problem can be solved.”
He added that: “It needs detailed and methodical approach. First work to do is to supply more gas because without gas, I am like a generator owner who can’t get fuel, so I can’t power my plants. There are errors of planning of yesterday but they are errors that can be corrected”
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt
- Just In: Borno Governor led residents at Zabarmari for the funeral of 43 farmers beheaded by Boko Haram terrorist
- Breaking: Nigeria’s President Buhari confirms the beheading of 43 Borno rice farmers by Boko Haram
- Former Governor of Ebonyi State, Sen. Sam Egwu has asked security agencies to arrest him
- Update: 43 bodies recovered as Boko Haram terrorists slit throats of Borno farmers
- Federal Housing Authority to publish names of Nigerians indebted to the agency in national dailies – Here’s why
- Breaking: Here are the 2020 candidates that emerged winners of the Future Awards Africa