Estimated Reading Time: <1
Their baby daddies might be having beef, but not Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian.
A week after Kanye West launched a tirade of online abuse at Amber’s ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, she and Kim posed for a joint selfie [pictured above] and posted it to each of their Instagram accounts.
Kim captioned hers ‘tea anyone?’ .
While Amber, however, went for a far more playful caption: ‘swingers’
- Obiano signs COVID-19 Prevention Bill into law
- APC accuses Bauchi Governor of starving state assembly of funds
- NCDC receives 50,000 medical face masks from Taiwan
- Nigeria confirms 387 new Coronavirus cases, totalling 9,302
- Buhari says post-coronavirus, an opportunity for Africa to look within, explore manufacturing potentials
- Buhari assures Nigerians that the mandate for change remains relevant to improve livelihoods
- Nigerian Government receives bids to track repatriated Abacha stolen funds
- Governor Tambuwal begs for more military intervention to end bandit attacks in Sokoto
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years
- Donald Trump, the African strongman in America