Estimated Reading Time: <1
Pregnant Stephanie Pictured with her husband Linus
Nollywood actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus announced that she has given birth to her first child .
“It’s A Boy! All Glory belongs to God!!!”, the new mum shared the news on her Facebook page and blog, though she is yet to share first photos of the baby.
It's a boy! All Glory belongs to God!!! pic.twitter.com/wTFjsTaISF
— StephanieOkereke (@StephanieLinus) October 24, 2015
Congrats to her, she's hover yet to share the image of the baby...
- Nominations list for the 14th Headies Award is out, Check out the complete Nominations list
- Murder: Court upholds death sentence for Maryam Sanda
- Canadian Government supports Nigeria to strengthen security at the borders
- By-Election: Police in Lagos announce restriction of movement from 6am – 6pm in affected areas
- Arik Air sacks 300 staff members, claims economic hardship
- Patrick Vieira has been sacked as coach of Nice
- Just In: Appeal court sacks Senator Ifeanyi Araraume as Imo North APC candidate
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Police withdraws petition to end ongoing judicial panel
- CAN condemns Zabarmari massacre, calls it ‘satanic’
- Just in: Court remands Maina at Kuje Correction centre