Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Chris Nomjov
The Nigerian Police scored a major point in its anti-terrorism campaign, as it announced Monday, that perpetrators of the multiple blasts that rocked Abuja, on October 2; had been arrested.
Disclosing this to newsmen in Abuja, the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase announced the arrest of two prime suspects and masterminds behind the multiple bomb blasts that took place in Kuje and Nyanya Satellite towns of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja; leaving 20 people dead and several injured.
- Buhari appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman of the EFCC
- President Buhari signs revised N10.8trn 2020 budget into law
- Social Media Bill and Hate Speech Bill – Drop Them Now!
- COVID-19: Nasarawa State cabinet members go on self-isolation
- President Buhari has been fair to the southeast despite low 2015, 2019 votes – Femi Adesina
- Ondo Chief Judge rejects assembly’s request to set up probe panel against Ajayi
- Doctors call for state of emergency on COVID-19 in Kogi, Cross River
- Niger State civil servants threaten hunger strike over pay cut
- Lagos lawmaker, Tunde Braimoh dies from COVID-19 complications
- My house has never been searched by any security agency – Abdusalami Abubakar