Estimated Reading Time:
Senate President, Olubukola Saraki on Monday received the 2nd batch list of ministers to work in the cabinet of President Muhammadu.
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent additional 15 ministerial nominees to the senate.
Special Adviser to the President on national Assembly matters, Ita Enang, told our reporter that he and the president’s Chief of staff, Abba Kyari, took the list of 15 nominees to the senate President on Monday.
The senate is expected to start screeing the first batch of 21 nominees the president sent to it Tuesday
The Senate President confirmed the arrival of the 2nd batch of the ministerial list on his official Twitter handle..
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Breaking: Bukola Saraki Receives 2nd Batch Of Buhari's 15 More Ministerial Nominees and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
- PDP Condemns the beheading of farmers in Zabarmari, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists
- Here’s why Nigerians are to pay N4,000 monthly – Presidency
- Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe, spends at least three days in his state
- Update: 110 civilians were killed by Boko Haram in the attack on a rice field in Borno State
- I’ve realized my mistakes: – Senator representing Borno, Ali Ndume, now knows the value of Ex-President Godluck Jonathan
- Breaking: Nigeria’s national electricity grid has collapsed
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt