Estimated Reading Time: <1
Barely two weeks after some fulani herdsmen attacked and kidnapped the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation SGF, Chief Olu Falae, some herdsmen have again destroyed the same farmland.
The farm Manager Bruno ?Akhigbodemen conducted newsmen round the farm located at Ilado in Akure North Council area of Ondo State
Over one kilometer plantation of maize was destroyed during the invasion at about 2am on Monday.
?Akhigbodemen said that the herdsmen arrived the farm with their cows and wrecked the havoc despite the horrible experience the workers and their boss had in the last two week sequel to their menace?.
He pointed out that ?effort by the guards to prevent the destruction of the farmland were rebuffed as they were threatened by the herdsmen until their cows grazed to their satisfaction.
The farm Manager said that the former Finance minister has reported the latest destruction to the state Police Command for necessary action.
Vanguard reports says following the complaint by Chief Falae, some detectives from the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) ?were immediately deployed to the farm on Monday.
They reportedly combed the neighboring villages for the suspects but they were unable to make any arrest.
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt
- Just In: Borno Governor led residents at Zabarmari for the funeral of 43 farmers beheaded by Boko Haram terrorist
- Breaking: Nigeria’s President Buhari confirms the beheading of 43 Borno rice farmers by Boko Haram
- Former Governor of Ebonyi State, Sen. Sam Egwu has asked security agencies to arrest him
- Update: 43 bodies recovered as Boko Haram terrorists slit throats of Borno farmers
- Federal Housing Authority to publish names of Nigerians indebted to the agency in national dailies – Here’s why
- Breaking: Here are the 2020 candidates that emerged winners of the Future Awards Africa