Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ghanaian actress Rose Mensah, popularly known as Kyeiwaa, who married a Kumasi-based Spare Parts dealer last weekend in Kumasi has divorced her husband Daniel Osei, less than four days after the wedding.
Ghana Insider, is reporting that she found out barely twenty-four hours after the wedding that Mr. Osei was already married to Florence Osei and had 4 children from that union.
It was also revealed that Osei rented a crowd for the ceremony.
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants
- FG approves reimbursement of funds expended by States in fixing Federal roads
- Court reinstates five Kano lawmakers suspended for backing dethroned Emir Sanusi
- Lawmakers to amend Labour Act to strengthen NLC
- INEC must provide face masks for voters in Edo and Ondo – Falana
- Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki arrives APC National Secretariat
- Just In: Gunmen invaded Kaduna community, killing villagers in Kajuru Local Govt
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence