Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian Army has retaken the economic and strategic town of Gamboru Ngala, Borno State, from the Boko Haram terrorists group today.
Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman, Acting Director Army Public Relations in a statement said the triumphant troops are now busy with clearing and mopping up patrols.
The triumphant troops are now busy with clearing and mopping up patrols.
More Details later.
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
- APC Lawmaker says water Bill is a Northern agenda to tighten the noose on the South
- European airlines are reducing fares to attract passengers and fill the planes that are still flying