Estimated Reading Time: <1
An Ekiti-based businessman, Muyiwa Owolabi, has dragged his wife, Tinuola, to an Ado Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve their 10-year-old marriage over “serial adultery with several men” she met on social media.
The couple agreed on the dissolution the marriage over irreconcilable differences but the court is yet to resolve on the custody of their two children.
Muyiwa told the court to dissolve the union because he had caught his wife with several men including his junior at secondary school.
He said Tinuola uses the social media platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp to connect with many men who are now her “man friends and concubines.”
Muyiwa further told the court that he had the printouts of the adulterous communications and pictures, including private ones where they recorded pictures of their private parts and other amorous messages.
- Tiv/Jukun conflict: Governor Ishaku urges fleeing communities to return home
- Obaseki says it will be immoral to return to APC, after meeting with Buhari
- Fact Check: Did Obasanjo really inherit $3 billion in foreign reserves?
- Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Osun and Ekiti top list of states technically insolvent – Report
- APC Suspends Governor Kayode Fayemi for anti-party activities
- Insecurity: We should speak the truth about things we haven’t gotten right says Gbajabiamila
- The Nigerian Navy launches first purpose built hydrographic survey vessel
- INVESTIGATION: Ticketing Corruption by Railway Staff, Soldiers, Policemen Derailing Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project #TheTrainHasDerailed
- Landlords should see how they can work out yearly rent to monthly payments – Sanwo-Olu
- NLC, TUC have been compromised to frustrate oil and gas reforms says National Youth Council