Estimated Reading Time: <1
An Ekiti-based businessman, Muyiwa Owolabi, has dragged his wife, Tinuola, to an Ado Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve their 10-year-old marriage over “serial adultery with several men” she met on social media.
The couple agreed on the dissolution the marriage over irreconcilable differences but the court is yet to resolve on the custody of their two children.
Muyiwa told the court to dissolve the union because he had caught his wife with several men including his junior at secondary school.
He said Tinuola uses the social media platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp to connect with many men who are now her “man friends and concubines.”
Muyiwa further told the court that he had the printouts of the adulterous communications and pictures, including private ones where they recorded pictures of their private parts and other amorous messages.
- Media sanction over #EndSARS coverage is draconian – Group writes NBC DG
- Just In: Amnesty release a new timeline investigating the Toll Gate massacre #EndSARS
- I will sign executive order to recover looted property – Adamawa Governor
- Lagos State Government says there’s nothing wrong in asking the military to intervene
- I was detained for 47 days by SARS; man narrates as Judicial panel of inquiry begins sitting in Lagos
- Nigerian Army says Lagos state government invited it to intervene in #EndSARS protest
- Nigeria declares public holiday for Eid-El-Maulud Celebration
- Buhari re-appoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu for another 5-year-term
- We must regulate social media – Nigerian govt insists making reference to #EndSARS protests
- 2 years after, judge throws out case against 57 Lagos men accused of homosexuality