Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bundesliga giants, Bayern Munich have confirmed that outgoing Juventus midfielder, Arturo Vidal has agreed to join them. Earlier this week, the general director of the Italian side, Guiseppe Marotta announced that the 28-year-old had asked to leave the club.
The deal taking Vidal to the Allianz Arena is said to be worth £28m and is now only subject to a medical.
The Chilean has been an integral part of Juve’s success in recent years; winning the Serie A title four consecutive times with the club.
You think Vidal will be a big hit at Bayern?
- Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki express concern over the silence of “leaders” over tensions in Ondo and Oyo
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents