Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bundesliga giants, Bayern Munich have confirmed that outgoing Juventus midfielder, Arturo Vidal has agreed to join them. Earlier this week, the general director of the Italian side, Guiseppe Marotta announced that the 28-year-old had asked to leave the club.
The deal taking Vidal to the Allianz Arena is said to be worth £28m and is now only subject to a medical.
The Chilean has been an integral part of Juve’s success in recent years; winning the Serie A title four consecutive times with the club.
You think Vidal will be a big hit at Bayern?
- 100 pilots at Bristow helicopters have been fired
- Federal government develops national policy on virtual meetings
- Insecurity: President Buhari directs security operatives to re-strategise
- Nigerian Govt increase the fine for hate speech from N500,000 to 5 million naira
- “We want a free and fair election” – Governor Wike wants INEC to be apolitical in Edo State
- Breaking: Kwara deputy governor and wife test positive for COVID-19
- Buhari orders Niger Delta Development Commission to pay its scholarship beneficiaries studying abroad
- Hamzat Lawal listed as a Global Malala Fund Education Champion
- Former AGF, Mohammed Adoke pleads not guilty to money laundering charges
- $500 Million loan: China has no plan to take over Nigeria’s sovereignty – Chinese Government