Estimated Reading Time: <1
New Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh has located a house in highbrow Maitama, Abuja, and the Nigerian Football Federation are set to pay the annual rent of five million Naira.
A top source told AfricanFootball.com: “Oliseh has already seen his house in Abuja. It’s in Maitama and the rent is five million Naira a year, which the NFF are now preparing to pay for.”
Oliseh’s assistants are also be housed in Abuja as they begin the onerous task of rebuilding the Super Eagles.
Oliseh’s predecessor Stephen Keshi stayed in hotels in Abuja when he was in charge of the Eagles.
In the meantime, Oliseh is currently in Europe tracking Nigerian players with the view to considering them for his new team.
The Eagles coach is expected to return to Nigeria later next month to continue preparations for the 2017 AFCON qualifier in Tanzania in September.
- Federal Airport Authority won’t shut down Kaduna Airport after attack —MD
- Just In: Presidency clarifies fire outbreak in Aso Rock
- COVID-19: Lagos shuts-down 11 facilities for violating protocols
- Herdsmen kill two farmers in Ekiti – Governor Fayemi says “This is one killing too many”
- Buhari marks International Women’s day by unveiling a list of female appointees
- Just In: Queen Elizabeth is to address the nation in a televised speech at 5pm today
- “He is carrying on as normal,” – Presidency tells Nigerians, Buhari has no side effects after Covid-19 Vaccine
- Breaking: Supreme Court Justice, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta Dies in his sleep
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi