Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Musa Abdullahi
The former governors of Imo and Adamawa States governors, Ikedi Ohakim and Murtala Nyako are likely to be arraigned today Wednesday 8/7/15 by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, before a Federal High Court in Abuja.
In a statement issued by the Commission while ago, the duo,including Abdulazeez, son of Murtala Nyako, were taken into custody July 7,preparatory to their arraignment.
- Gani Adams says ‘those in power today are a product of protests’
- Bola Tinubu says #Endsars protesters “who suffered casualty” during Lekki massacre had questions to answer
- Abia State Government relaxes curfew
- Gunmen stormed a school in Cameroon, killing at least six children studying in class
- Just In: Kaduna Govt imposes curfew in parts of Chikun and KD South LGAs
- Psychiatric hospital, INEC, NLC, NDDC, WAEC office, Banks torched
- Stan Chu Ilo: Nigeria, a Nation that Kills her Children
- Breaking: Hoodlums set ablaze Nnamdi Azikiwe’s statue ablaze in Anambra
- Breaking: Houses owned by Senator Ndoma Egba, Gershom Bassey looted and burnt in calabar
- Afenifere and Ohaneze Ndigbo beg thugs to cease looting #EndSARS