Estimated Reading Time: <1
Many are currently feared dead in a bomb explosion which occurred at workers’ biometric screening centre in Sabon Gari local government area of Kaduna State this morning.
Confirming the terrorists attacks, In a statement, the Kaduna State Governor Mallam Nasir El-rufai wrote on twitter, “I am sad that a terrorist bomb attack just killed 20 people in Sabon Gari Zaria. May the souls of our innocent departed rest in peace, Amen.”
“We call on our citizens to be vigilant and avoid crowded places like markets, mosques, churches and motor parks in the next few weeks.” the Governor added.
“We call on our people to report any suspicious persons and movements to law enforcement agents, traditional rulers and religious leaders”.
“The Kaduna State government is working with Federal security agencies that are taking proactive measures to frustrate such terrorists.”
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years
- Donald Trump, the African strongman in America
- NITDA to implement digital economy policy, strategy plan
- Court strikes out charges against Senator Adeleke, over exam malpractice
- Ya’u Usman Idris appointed as DG of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation