Estimated Reading Time: <1
After 10 fruitful years at the helm of affairs, Chocolate City CEO, Audu Maikori, has finally stepped down.
The lawyer who founded the record label in 2005, along with with Paul Okeugo and Yahaya Maikori, was instrumental in growing it to become one of the biggest and most successful urban labels in Africa.
Audu today, in a series of tweets, thanked everyone for their support, clarifying that he has not left the music business, but will step down as CEO and assume the position of President, Chocolate City Group.
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi