Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner announced June 30 that after months of speculation they are ending their 10-year marriage.
They released a statement that says despite how difficult this split is they ‘go forward with love and friendship.’
Ben Affleck, 42, and Jennifer Garner, 43, are divorcing. One of Hollywood’s longest couples is no more, as the two announced their divorce on June 30 in a very emotional statement.
The couple, who have three children together, say in their statement that they have their children’s best interest at heart and plan to continue to actively co-parent their kids.
The couple released this statement: “After much thought and careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to divorce. We go forward with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting our children whose privacy we ask to be respected during this difficult time.”
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS