Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner announced June 30 that after months of speculation they are ending their 10-year marriage.
They released a statement that says despite how difficult this split is they ‘go forward with love and friendship.’
Ben Affleck, 42, and Jennifer Garner, 43, are divorcing. One of Hollywood’s longest couples is no more, as the two announced their divorce on June 30 in a very emotional statement.
The couple, who have three children together, say in their statement that they have their children’s best interest at heart and plan to continue to actively co-parent their kids.
The couple released this statement: “After much thought and careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to divorce. We go forward with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting our children whose privacy we ask to be respected during this difficult time.”
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi